FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK and drop us a line to say hi :)

Obsession with baking

Did i  mention that i have a BIG BIG obsession with baking? 
..............................
.......................
.................
..........
.....
...
.

YES YES YES I DO!!
I bake at least twice a week, more than the times i should be studying! I really cannot help this obsession of mine. Most of the time i'll be either in the kitchen baking something or tagging other people's food blog. 
Now, I've got like almost 20 blogs i follow and the list just never endssssss. Looking at their site, drooling over cakes and sweets and pretty pretty things, envying their photography skills. Oh no!! I'm turning into a bake freak :p
Maybe its time for me to change my profession from student to full time kitchen baker or pastry chef or something to do with cakes . mmmMMMmmmm
*smiles and drools over that thought*

Anyways, this is what i made this week. 

Moist Choc Mud Cake



Rose and Butter cake





Choc Cupcakes covered with ganache and marshmallows.
Recipe adapted from The Pioneer Woman, Chocolate Sheet Cake Recipe


Vanilla Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting

The Whole Lot~ Collage 

0 comments: