FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK and drop us a line to say hi :)

Fondant Modeling Fun

This is week, I'm working on a baby girl's christening and the theme is butterflies and roses! I found out that fondant modeling is pretty fun. Although it is a little time consuming but it was all worth it when i saw the end result :)

Oh yes! Did i mention that i finally got my hand on a D90? Yes! A brand spanking new SLR for my delight. I've been capturing heaps of pictures of everything and anything! :p

DSC_0006

DSC_0009

Its my first time using fondant to making butterflies, don't you think they look awesome?
DSC_0015

I've used a preset in light room to produce some of these photos. Presets' made by Rebecca and visit her blog at Our Family Journal

An antique wash
DSC_0018

This is how the original picture looks like.
DSC_0025

A better view of the butterflies on the roses
DSC_0023

I like this shot (Warm washout)
DSC_0028

Here's one picture with two different presets. Don't you think they look great?
DSC_0021-3

DSC_0021-2
Stay tune! More pictures to come next~
Toodles~
Lilia

0 comments: