FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK and drop us a line to say hi :)

Do you have a favorite wedding colour?

When we think about weddings, what colours come to mind? Our course the pinks, whites, greens and the all time favorite black and white. I think recently, there's been an increase in weddings that chooses black and white as their theme colour.
Don't get me wrong, I do like this colour, in fact in the last few months, I've been asked numerous times by many clients to recreate this black and white themed cake.

Black and white wedding cake

I'm glad recently my client approached me and wanted something similar but wants to add a little off herself in the cake. Her theme was traveling with birds and bird cages as their table placements. Her colours was black but instead of using white, she choose to use ivory which I think matches really well with black. Here's the cake of the week. Enjoy :)

Wedding


0 comments: