FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK and drop us a line to say hi :)

All about girls

First let me do a long........................... PHEW! *wipes my sweat*
It has been such a hectic month with heaps of girl cakes and the colour pink! I don't usually fancy the colour pink as my wardrobe or my choice of colour but I certainly do like working with pink in cakes. It does somehow do a magic touch, especially to girls cakes. Perhaps it brings out the cute and lovely side of things.

This cake would be one of my favorites. My client wanted to incorporate cherry blossom into her little girls christening. Perhaps the picture doesn't do the cake much justice but it does go well together doesn't it?
GIRL CAKES

Another pink with butterflies for a little girl's christening. This would be my 4th time doing the same design but in different shades of pink. Its a rather simple design but it just looks so pretty and lovely!
GIRL CAKES

This is a 2D tree cake. Inspired by the website Belle and Boo. Really like the colours and the tree. I was amazed myself on how well the tree looks and the colours.
GIRL CAKES

Ordered by a guy who wanted to surprise his girlfriend for her birthday. They were here in Sydney for the weekend and he wanted something special for her. Her favorite colour was purple and favorite flowers were frangipanis so therefore, a present box cake would be perfect!
They really liked it and he sent me a text days later "Hi Lilia,
I bought a cake off you last week. Just wanted to pass on my thanks on the cake. It was fantastic and really tasty!"
It feels so lovely hearing from clients!
present box cake

Garden inspired madhatter for a girl's 5th birthday. Her mother also wanted to have a teapot and teacup incorporated into her cake. Perhaps, that is why it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland :)
garden madhatter cake

60th Madhatter Cake
LR-7


0 comments: