FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK and drop us a line to say hi :)

AGBAY CAKE LEVELER


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*amazed*
I bought myself a new caking toy! and it's finally here!


This has been on my "want" list for a loooong time. Even before my wants for my SLR and my Kitchen Aid but it's the fact that, i have to import it from the US, that's been stopping me from making this purchase. (the exchange rate, the shipping cost)

Recently I've been having bad luck with my cake cutting skills and that caused more cake wastage for me. Also NO more buying expensive serrated knife that doesn't work and yada yada yada. So i've decided to break the bank. :)

Now that this little baby is here, I'm saved!

Here a little story about me, manuals and AGBAY

KNIFE CHECKED!
METAL BAR CHECKED!
MEASURING STAND CHECKED!
RECEIPT CHECKED!
MANUAL CHECK!

ok, now to put them all into one piece. I presume this goes here, that goes there, tighten the screws and WOALAH!
errrrr. This doesn't look right *scratches my head*

See how the knife is at the bottom and the metal bar is at the top?

Mine turned out the other way around ???

OH NO!

Now, for manual rescue. I briefly looked at the manual pictures (i hate reading manuals) and thought to myself, why do i have a funny feeling about this? At that time, i still did not realize that it was the other way around.
When it came to cutting the cake with the AGBAY, i was like "How on earth can i cut the cake with that metal bar at the bottom???"

So then, i decided to youtube "How to cut a cake using AGBAY"
AHA!
I then realize silly me fixing it upside down :p
Now, its all good and i tried it today and my my it does work wonders!
Today's mission: Happy me, leveled cake, money well spend on AGBAY!

2 comments:

21.9.09 Moi, la perdue! said...

Oh do I know the feeling of cutting cake! I hate it! I got the small wire cutter but even then grrrrrr.....so since i'm in north america i might think of getting that little tool you just got!
Have fun getting your cutting right the first time!! heheh!

21.9.09 Lilia said...

Yes yes I urge you to get it! It works really wonders and i'm so happy! I just cannot stress how happy i am :P