FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK and drop us a line to say hi :)

Birthday Cakes

I'm finally going to have a week of peaceful baking! For the past few weeks, i've just been in the kitchen baking on and on and on. Last week, i made 4 cakes, all covered in chocolate! Imagine how much chocolate licking i had.
*phew* I can now sit and relax and also catch up with uni :p

Chocolate roses with white chocolate ganache and white choc cake 
DSC02456

My very own favorite chocolate mud cake with ganache and teddies to compliment it :)
DSC02444

Last but not least a Butter cake!
new pics to

This is my very first own chocolate and cheesecake covered with ganache.
DSC02569

Inside of the top tier
DSC02624

A gift to Frank from me+Yoong
DSC02480
I'm craving for some cupcakes recently, hopefully, this week (sometimes) i get time to whip some up!
Toodles
Lilia~


0 comments: