FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK and drop us a line to say hi :)

Wedding Cake in The Pontoon Ship Cruise

Wedding Cake -Pink and White
My tallest cake so far :)

It is actually 9 tiers tall which equates to 30inches tall!! 3 single tiers and 3 double stacked tiers.
I did have some troubles trying to fit into the car but fortunately (THANK GOD!) we manage to somehow fit this in the car.

The bride and groom had their wedding at The Pontoon, which is a ship cruise. No idea where it cruises to but I presume around Sydney Harbour. I've been on shipping cruises before but first time on a ship just specifically for an event/dining. Pretty amazing experience I would say. It's just absolutely beautiful with the harbour view and city night lights surrounding the ship. Pity that I don't have a good night shot but here's a couple I took of the ship in the day.
Enjoy!

Wedding Cake -Pink and White

Wedding Cake -Pink and White

Wedding Cake -Pink and White

Wedding Cake -Pink and White

Wedding Cake -Pink and White

Menu of the day
Wedding Cake -Pink and White

The back view of the cake
Wedding Cake -Pink and White




0 comments: