FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK and drop us a line to say hi :)

Adventures of my little pup and cake.

This was taken ages ago but i think it has a really cute story line with pictures in it :)
Let me explain~


If you guys don't know yet, this is my precious buddy/dog/baby....CHICO
And i think he's got his eyes set on something
www.mysweetheartsbakery.com

See that cake? and a glimpse of his head? Yea.. thats what he was eyeing on. Let's get a clearer view shall we?
www.mysweetheartsbakery.com

There. We have a full shot of his in the background just staring at, not me, but the cake. He was then, about a couple of feet away.
www.mysweetheartsbakery.com

Yoong decided to cut the cake. And Chico saw it
2009-11

Here's the next shot. Chico is now much closer to the cake table and he's got his EYES GLUED to the CAKE ... hehehehehe... what can i say about my dog?
Curiosity little Chico
2009-9

There. a decadent slice of pure/hot/fresh Madeira cake. This cake was super yummy!! Not to mentioned i spent about $15 on a very expensive butter to bake it. I know, a little crazy for just butter but hey! who's up for a Madeira? :0
www.mysweetheartsbakery.com

The little curious culprit who would jump up the table is if i wasn't looking
www.mysweetheartsbakery.com

www.mysweetheartsbakery.com

Here's the bandit. My dearest beloved cake lover doggie
www.mysweetheartsbakery.com

0 comments: