FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK and drop us a line to say hi :)

May Daring Bakers' Challenge - Cream cheese strudel with honey

The May Daring Bakers’ challenge was hosted by Linda of make life sweeter! and Courtney of Coco Cooks. They chose Apple Strudel from the recipe book Kaffeehaus: Exquisite Desserts from the Classic Cafés of Vienna, Budapest and Prague by Rick Rodgers.

For this month's challenge, I was meant to make apple strudels but somehow my apple mixture didn't turn out like expected so i had to use something else for the filling. The only thing that was left in my fridge was cream cheese! Ta-dah! I then decide to go  with plain cream cheese strudel. 

There you go:-
DSC_0010

DSC_0019

Rating: D (This challenge was a big failure to me cause my pastry and filling didn't quite turn out right or expected)

2 comments:

30.5.09 Lauren said...

Yum!! Your strudel looks awesome =D. I love the idea of cheese and honey!!

1.6.09 Lilia said...

Thanks Lauren :)