FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK and drop us a line to say hi :)

Happy Easter Everyone!



DSC02194, originally uploaded by mysweetheartsbakery.

Hello Peps!

Happy Easter 2009!!!
I didn't make any special stuff this Easter besides the cake pops (i blame my exam for it!) So i decided to use my dog, Chico, as my model for Easter. 

*sneaky laughs* 

This little boy hated it and tried to shake the ribbon off but i made him "stay".Doesn't he just look like a girl? 

Anyways, i will be resuming to my next order after exams.

APRIL
1. Baby boy Christening cake (Kelly)
2. Baby girl Christening cake (Carla)
3. Easter Show cupcakes

MAY
1. 21st Birthday (Frank)
2. Mother day specials
3. Birthday Cake ( Raewyn's daughter)
4. Birthday cupcakes (Anwyn, my baby cousin)

That's it for the next couple of months!
Busy busy in the kitchen~~

xoxoxo
Love Lilia and Chico

0 comments: